Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Road Goes Uphill

Today's quote is yet again from a Menard's ad. This just may be a weekly thing!

"You can tell when you're on the right road-it's uphill".

I can give you many reasons why I love this right off the bat.
But what I truly believe it's saying...anything worth your time & effort, is not going to be easy. It's a soft edge to a hard life. It makes me think all the sweat & hard work I put into life will pay off in the end.
What if all life is, is just a trial to see how badly we want things in life?
Some may think of this said statement as negative but being an optimist I love the bright side! I also love a challenge.
It goes to show you how determined you are to accomplish any goal.
Are you going to let a hill stop you from climbing?
I'm certainly not. 

Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment