Monday, February 29, 2016

You Only Got Three Choices

"You only got three choices in life: give up, give in, or give it all you've got."
Kim Garst

          Pursuing a career in writing you have to choose one of the three mentioned above. We face each choice at one time or another. Maybe all of them at the same time. Life is weird like that. I've given up, for a period of time. I've given in, to the terms my beloved first manuscript will most likely never make it to a hard back cover. I'm giving it all I've got. Starting right here with this blog. I'm a firm believer in practicing your craft. (It could also be that I simply love writing.) Listen not one person whose "made it" will tell you it came easy.  But what most will tell you is, they gave it their all.


          Keep your pen up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment