Wednesday, November 15, 2017

All Is NOT Lost

Hey there! While I haven't dedicated as much attention to this process of plotting out a novel as I would have liked, I am making progress. So for the first time through the course I choose to breath life into my first novel. I realized something. This story hits a LOT of good points. It fits into the course structure so neatly. I'm not giving up on it yet. I'm sticking to my first novel then molding and shaping it into something grand. Weeding out many of the unessential details. All is NOT lost. I have hope I can save this novel then move on to the next great adventure.
Have fun with NaNoWriMo! Since we're half way through November it's pretty clear I'm not participating this year. I wish you best on your writing en-devours.

#keepyourpenup

No comments:

Post a Comment