Friday, November 3, 2017

Is It Working? Because If It's Not Broke Don't Fix It

You know that course I was talking about taking, yup. I did it. I'm two lessons in and I love it. Now I was super skeptical being a pantser. Plotting and all isn't how my brain works. This course was designed with pantsers in mind. So I really think this is going to work. (Stay tuned for updates as I SLAY this.) 
You ever feel like you'll be writing stories for the rest of your life without going anywhere?
Yeah that's how I was starting to feel. I KNOW I have awesome story ideas but getting them executed was seriously hard.
My writing strategy was "broke". Spending hours writing, scribbling on pages, all I had to show were rough rough drafts and half completed stories. Hence the class and learning a new strategy to writing that will still feed my pantser mind.
If you have an awesome writing set up and you're getting somewhere hey give yourself a high five because you're a lot further than some of us.
For the rest of us...that have a broken thing, yeah let's get that fixed up. If you have to use gorilla tape, school glue or double sided tape, let's get that writing thing running.

#keepyourpenup

No comments:

Post a Comment