Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Every Champion

Hello my lovelies! I've been away on vacation & it's been very refreshing, allowing me all the time I need to do pretty much whatever I wanted. Ah, the splendors of being home. Unfortunately, I have no remaining vacation for the rest of the year. (I'm still trying to find out how on earth I missed this vital piece of information.)
Which leads me to getting back into the old routine.


"Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up"

Writers are contenders. Published authors are champions. Just a slight difference in the two which makes a great difference in the outcome.
But how did all the writers become published authors? I'll tell you.
They never gave up. Never.
We are all contenders in search of that ultimate writing goal, being published. I could go on listing all the successful people, who, to this day have changed life for many other people due to their resilience. (If I find the charts I will post them.)
I don't want to bog you down with extra trivia that will sit in your mind. My goal is to encourage you to press on with your dream. If you have an extremely small support system, like myself, you need the extra slap on the back to help you along.
Don't forget my friends, how far you have come from your starting point. It would be a shame to toss that to the side because you gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment