Sunday, September 17, 2017

The Final Chapter, possibly?

So I haven't heard back from any more agents. This is the hard part. The heart-wrenching-I-don't-want-to-do-it part. I'll chalk it up as a no go for any other agents. I sit here and tap my fingers on what to do next. Do I strip and rewrite my entire novel? </3 (OUCH! *cue chest pains) Do I simply rework my query? My query is pretty solid, but maybe not if it's not attracting agents. (???????)
I'm not feeling my sci-fi book. I don't even want to look at it right now. I seriously would be CRUSHED if my sci-fi got me an agent and not my already queried novel. Plus I originally thought I could pass it off for a series, then decided against that. I know I wrote sci-fi was easy but I truly think it was my ignorance showing. One of those, "what in the world wide web was I thinking?" moments. I think it's salvageable but still way deeper than planets, space travel, aliens, and tech. The mind people have to have to write an in-depth sci-fi, Einstein level legit.
Anyways folks, I'm off to work on a dark & dirty drug underworld book to forget my writing woes.
At least I'll be writing SOMETHING!

#keepyourpenup

No comments:

Post a Comment