Monday, September 4, 2017

Update on Being Heard

So if you read my last post, you would know I got a nibble from an agent.
I want to break down the stats for you.
I emailed 6 different agents. 2 responded with a polite pass. 1 25pg request. 3 crickets.
I know I know I know, it's a holiday weekend so they're all taking vacation...at the same time... Or they're all out for coffee...at the same time...
It's excruciating waiting and waiting and waiting. But alas that's all to be done for another 3 to 5 weeks.
I've decided not to send out any more queries until I get responses back. Yes this may be the long way around. I think it'll pay out so I can tweak my emails as I go and find better way to "pitch" my novel. Until then, that's the full update.
Keeping trying to reach them goals! Oh, and have a lovely holiday!

#keepyourpenup

No comments:

Post a Comment