Thursday, October 26, 2017

Yeah! I'll take that course too!

So show of hands of how many people "invest" in themselves. Yeah it's really not my thing either because I have been striking out on the subject time and time again. I spent a chunk of money on copywriting classes, thinking I could use it as a tool to enhance my writing skills. Sure the classes are okay but it feels almost like a waste of money. So then an opportunity comes up (as they often do because Google can be a complete tool sometimes) to 'enroll' in actual writing classes for novels. Hmmm. I'm at an impasse with two of my novels and I literally have dozens of ideas stuffed in drawer. I feel stuck. I can write and write well when I want. I have original ideas, at least a unique twist of the ideas I have, so why can't I finish just two of them? Maybe because my stories have no plot set in stone and I'm a huge time pantser. ;)
So what if this course will legit help me? Geez. This is exactly the type of thinking that gets me into a mess. What do you think?

Yeah, I'm going to do it anyways and hope for the best.

#keepyourpenup

No comments:

Post a Comment