Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I'm Taking the Plunge: Let's Hope There's Water Under the Bridge

Hello there!
So you know this WIP, side-of-a-side project I'm working on; dark, dirty, drug queen-pin?
Yeah. I'm going for the plunge.
I'm going to self-pub.
Here's the thing. The content is rough. Like if this was a movie it would be R rated. There's profanity out the wazoo. It's not my thing at all but this character is so amazing in a creative corrupt kind of way. How many people do you know cuss like a sailor but have a heart of gold? Well my character doesn't have a heart of gold because it's full of drugs, figuratively.
Anyways I was researching a little bit about self-pub. Then I ran with it. I found the perfect font. The PERFECT cover photo. It was like it was meant to be. So within a couple months I could have a polished perfect e-book for someone who would like to read something along the lines of this WIP. Anyone reading this interested?  :)

#keepyourpenup


No comments:

Post a Comment